geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Universal Geronimo Service Repository
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:35:47 GMT
> I've been planning on adding these features into the management
> UI for some time now (note the greyed out "Add / Remove Modules"
> link in the current UI )

> I have a lot of questions on how I'd do this, how we could get
> a list of the available services.

> I've been assuming that references to services will be stored
> at ibiblio (or somewhere analogous).

I re-iterate that you should subscribe to repository@apache.org if you want
to discuss the repository side of this topic.  Nicola Ken has also proposed
a tool project for incubation.  Other tools in this space would also include
maven and merlin, both of which are represented in the repository group.

	--- Noel