geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: "Unofficial" Maven site WRT Geronimo?
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2003 22:10:10 GMT
James Strachan wrote:
> I'm having trouble actually building the website. I've tried a few
> times on OS X and yesterday on Linux and no joy yet. The Maven build
> barfs with out of memory. Am thinking we should try build a sub-set of
> the site for now.

Matt is able to get it to build.  He says that he had it working on b9, b10,
and now with 1.0-rc1-SNAPSHOT.  But he had to set the -Xmx1800 in the
JAVA_OPTS in the maven build file, especially with b9 and b10.  At least
that is my understanding from an IRC discussion.

As I post this, JvZ has stopped by #geronimo, and is volunteering to do a
build of the web site from CVS.

	--- Noel

View raw message