geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: Fw: console-web
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 17:40:41 GMT
Hey guys, be nice. I think you're being too hard on Ryan.

Norm, you asked for ideas and Ryan came up with some - don't flame him just
'cos they don't match the (undocumented to my knowledge) missing feature
list. Constructive redirection would get you some help rather than lose a
volunteer.

Ryan, please try and work it out with Norm. If not, you are right, there are
plenty of other areas to work on and help is greatly appreciated, honest :-)

--
Jeremy