geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: WebDAV service
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:41:02 GMT

IIRC Tomcat comes with a servlet that does webdav much simpler than slide.
It maybe possible to deploy that in Jetty, or to create a similar servlet
built into Jetty (volunteers welcome :-)

I have concerns with Slide, primarily as the last release was Nov 2001, how
active is the project and how stable is it?

--
Jeremy