geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: Using Hypersonic SQL for unit testing
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2003 04:01:35 GMT
I was planning on using Hypersonic as well - the downside is that is only
supports read-uncommitted, but that may not be an issue for unit testing.

I am also considering Axion, which I had originally bypassed because it's
features page says it does not support subqueries, but James Strachan now
says are supported in head.

I do not think licensing is an issue if you are downloading via maven, and
there is no requirement to distribute a database with a certifed
implementation. If we do need one e.g. for configuration, then IIRC both
have ASF-friendly licenses.

--
Jeremy