geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: [jsr109] JAXR
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:22:56 GMT
IANAL, but I believe the issue is with the Supplemental Binary Code License,
section B, para 1, item iv) and v)

[you]
(iv) only distribute the Software subject to a license agreement that
protects Sun's interests consistent with the terms contained in this
Agreement

(v) agree to defend and indemnify Sun and its licensors from and against any
damages, costs, liabilities, settlement amounts and/or expenses (including
attorneys' fees) incurred in connection with any claim, lawsuit or action by
any third party that arises or results from the use or distribution of any
and all Programs and/or Software

--
Jeremy