geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: Geronimo code provenance accounting
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:49:33 GMT

POV
> of this being such a hot-potato project.  It would be no different
than
> a changelog of sorts...

Is this something that was suggested by a retained legal counsel or is
it an idea that came up in a discussion.  I have say that this is a
burdensome request and it is not clear in my mind that it's required or
even useful to fend off legal inquiries.

If it's a mechanism to puts everyone's mind at ease, I think that there
has got to be a better way as this seems to be a highly unorthodox
request.