geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: [committers] can you build the website?
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:44:12 GMT
I've built and uploaded the website to
http://incubator.apache.org/geronimo with the help of

*	Noel Bergman
*	David Blevins
*	Jeremy Boynes
*	Matt Kurjanowicz

Thanks guys!  I found some bugs w/ Maven and have reported them.

You'll notice that there is no Geronimo logo on the top right.  I've
left it blank in purpose until we decide what our logo will be.

I have to say, I do not see the merit in putting the generated website
into CVS.  Maybe I am misunderstanding people's intentions.  Anyway, I
have a job, which runs nightly now, that generates the site.  Would it
be a good idea to upload the project reports on a nightly basis?

Regards,
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james_strachan@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 2:50 PM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [committers] can you build the website?

I've tried many times to build the website on OS X and Linux over the
past week & it keeps running out of RAM (even setting MAVEN_OPTS to
specify a huge heap).

As soon as a committer can build the site & check it into CVS (how about
we put it in the incubator-geronimo/site directory?) then we can update
the official Geronimo website.

Has any committer managed to build the whole website? If so please go
ahead and import it into CVS

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/