geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <>
Subject RE: Commitment to resolve this matter with JBoss
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:28:47 GMT

Let me add a little color to my comment, we took no code from Elba.
Dave and I never used Elba as a starting point for our security code.
Dave and I have never even discussed what and how the Elba security code
works.  Dave and I have never discussed anything about the Elba code in
general.  Quite frankly, it never occurred to us to talk about Elba as
we're kinda partial to OpenEJB.

Dave made a mistake mentioning that Elba was part of our development
process when what he meant to do was to simply put a flag up stating
that he and I were working on the security system together.  I hope that
I'm not putting words in David's mouth.

I share the same opinion about Elba as Jim Jagielski.

View raw message