geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Beaumont" <Jesse.Beaum...@edina.co.uk>
Subject RE: maven run:main
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:28:53 GMT
My checkout is from last night.  I have tried removing the whole
directory and doing another checkout but it doesn't seem to help.  I'm
not too bothered about it, so I'll just wait until I get a version
working and take a snapshot.

Thanks guys,

Jesse

------
Jesse Beaumont
Technical Lead
Edina Software Limited
http://www.edina.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew David Kurjanowicz [mailto:mkurjano@cc.gatech.edu]
Sent: 20 November 2003 01:03
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: maven run:main

I think a clean checkout may be in order - recentlt there have been a
lot
of changes to the deployer, some over a span of a few hours, and you may
have updated/checked out at the wrong time.  I've run in to that problem
few times generating the website.

-Matt
Matt Kurjanowicz
mkurjano at cc.gatech.edu

---  Disclaimer  ---

Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by a Director of Edina Software, this communication
is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except
for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have reason to believe that you are not
the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately.