geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Beaumont" <Jesse.Beaum...@edina.co.uk>
Subject RE: Where to start?
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 15:44:25 GMT
Jules> Is the Clover coverage report online ? I could not find it :-(
Jules>
Jules> This gives a very accurate idea of which code is untested....

Yes, this would be a useful guide.  Is there a version of that report anywhere?  If not I
can probably get maven to build one I guess, but it would probably be to have one on the website
for future reference (and as a progress guide I suppose)

Jesse

---  Disclaimer  ---

Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by a Director of Edina Software, this communication
is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except
for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have reason to believe that you are not
the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately.