geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Beaumont" <Jesse.Beaum...@edina.co.uk>
Subject Where to start?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 08:50:22 GMT
Hi all,

I joined the mailing list a few days ago and have spent some time looking through documentation/wikis
and source code, so my next move is to get involved writing some tests.  On that note, does
anyone have a preference for what tests I start with?

Jesse

---  Disclaimer  ---

Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by a Director of Edina Software, this communication
is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except
for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have reason to believe that you are not
the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately.