geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Commitment to resolve this matter with JBoss
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:13:29 GMT
As far as I can recall, we don't have a JAAS implementation.  We are
instead relying on the JVM to supply a JAAS implementation.  We do have
a JACC implementation, and as far as I know JBoss has not even begun to
address the JACC requirement in J2EE 1.4.

-dain

On Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 12:28 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> [...]

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network