geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "cian" <cian_ocon...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: Starting writing testcases
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:12:27 GMT
Hi Siva,

That seems like a good idea.

The easiest way to do this is for us to continue working on the packages
we've self-assigned, then each time we finish the tests for a package, we
inform the others, get the new test cases patched into the repository - then
inform the others of the new package that we will be working on.

Cheers,
Cian

-----Original Message-----
From: Siva [mailto:siva@sella.it]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 9:41 AM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Starting writing testcases

Hi Cian,

 Presently I am also into the core module,working on the o.a.g.x.deployment
package.May be we should all work together and increase the test coverage
for the core module and then progress to other modules.
  Regarding clover,you can get a free license for usage in open source
projects.For more details,see
http://www.thecortex.net/clover/freelicense.jsp

Ciao
Siva