geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Monson-Haefel <Rich...@Monson-Haefel.com>
Subject Re: JSR 109 implementation for Apache (tool framework)
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 08:21:15 GMT
On 11/3/03 12:58 AM, in article 1067842729.1797.164.camel@rook, "Srinath
Perera" <hemapani@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:

> Hi All;
>
> As I explained in the WIKI I have laid out a framewrok for the tool.
> It explained bit about the interface parser -> code genarator framework
> and how Code generators can be added to Code genaretion framework.
>
> the explanation of the framework is at
>
> http://www.cse.mrt.ac.lk/~hemapani/JSR109/ws4j2ee/doc/purposedframework.html
>
> framework source code is at
>
> http://www.cse.mrt.ac.lk/~hemapani/JSR109/ws4j2ee.zip (30-40K)
>
> If nobody objects I thought of  commit this code to the sf.net cvs
> tommarrow in contrib(shall we have contrib dir at the sf.net to put our
> prototype code and discuss) proj-home/contrib/framework. Then we shall
> discuss is it ok?
>
> I will rewrite it if any drastic changes are needed :)
>
> Srinath

Srinath,

I don't have a problem with you placing code into the ews project on sf.net.
Dims, what do you think? The ews kind of a staging ground for the ws2jee
project right now, isn't it?

To be perfectly honest I have not had a chance to review your latest
proposal in detail. Currently I'm  studying Axis to get a better handle on
the code and how its architected and configured - the devil of any project
is in the details. I need to have a much deeper understanding of Axis before
I can formulate an opinion on your proposal.

Richard