geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Modrzyk <Nicolas.Modr...@inrialpes.fr>
Subject Re: ObjectWeb and Geronimo communication
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:20:13 GMT
Hi James,

I am talking for the C-JDBC team from objectweb...

By quoting your email we saw:
> * C-JDBC - clustered JDBC, pretty handy

So, if you need any more information there is a mailing list
c-jdbc@objectweb.org which you can join.
We'll gladly help you to get any piece of information you need to use
the handy software.

The current release is 1.0 beta 15 and we plan a final release for
christmas that will include:
- auto test suite,
- integration with Enhydra Octopus for autorecovery and backups
- Horizontal scalability of JDBC controllers for better prevention of
failures.

There was a presentation at the objectweb conference in Paris last week
and you might want
to have a look at it:
http://c-jdbc.objectweb.org/current/doc/objectweb2003/C-
JDBC_Objectweb2003.html