geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jagunet.com>
Subject Re: More allegations from JBoss on TheServerSide
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:03:17 GMT
Not only that but the ASF has stated (again and again) that
the inclusion and use of (L)GPL code is not acceptable.
If it exists, we strip it out.

If there are *true* instances of such code within the
code base, then we will deal with them. But code that
is "similar" simply because of common derivation from
NON GPL code, or because of similar functionality
is really muddying the waters.