geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Cabrera, Alan" <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: Commitment to resolve this matter with JBoss
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:00:20 GMT

You are correct.  We don't need a JAAS implementation since JDK 1.4 has it
already.  I am not sure what JBoss is doing for JACC but we wrote ours from
scratch.

When I spoke of a JAAS implementation, I meant Geronimo authentication via
JAAS.

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.