geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Allen Fogleson" <afogle...@blackboard.com>
Subject RE: new console-swing team
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:12:35 GMT
I have done a fair amount of swing development - although I suspect as
most here I have done much more work on thin clients, and the
model/controller side of things.

I really wouldn't be a big fan of an swt stand-alone app (although I
admit to its better look and feel) As someone else pointed out the
supported OS' are limited for swt.

I would disagree that the model cannot be shared with the apps. A
properly designed model should easily be shareable. Isn't that the idea
behind separation of concerns :)

Al