geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: JBoss Exhibit A : org.apache.geronimo.core.log.XLevel
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:12:26 GMT
Ceki :

Great - thank you.  That makes this so much easier for A and B.

Everyone :

For the purposes of disputing these claims, we should use the fact that
the disputed material's source is ASF-licensed code.

Any other issues regarding whether or not JBoss is correctly dealing
with ASF-licensed code in their codebase is outside the scope and
interest of Geronimo.  It is for Log4j and the board to deal with
separately.

geir

geirm@optonline.net