geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jacek.laskow...@hp.com>
Subject Re: can't build from cvs
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:18:47 GMT
Nick Stuart wrote:

>>I have the same problem, but a little different output:
>>
>>test:test:
>>    [junit] Running org.apache.geronimo.remoting.transport.AsyncTransportTest
>>    [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 8.151 sec
>>    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
>>org.apache.geronimo.remoting.transport.AsyncTransportTest FAILED
>>    [junit] Running org.apache.geronimo.remoting.MarshalingInterceptorsTest
>>    [junit] Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.269 sec
>>    [junit] Running org.apache.geronimo.remoting.RemotingInterceptorsTest
>>    [junit] Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 8, Time elapsed: 32.246 sec
>>    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
>>org.apache.geronimo.remoting.RemotingInterceptorsTest
>>FAILED

Hi,

Do you have a personal firewall running? What's in
modules/remoting/target/test-reports/TEST-org.apache.geronimo.remoting.transport.AsyncTransportTest.txt

and
modules/remoting/target/test-reports/TEST-org.apache.geronimo.remoting.RemotingInterceptorsTest.txt?

  What platform do you run the tests on? HP-UX 11.0 + JDK 1.4.x is known
to not work with the tests.

Perhaps it will help you out too ->
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/BuildingAndRunning#head-1a5419a621a9c7092f318a52819033ffed86afc5

Besides, you can build Geronimo regardless of how the tests finish. Just
type 'maven -Dmaven.test.skip=true build'.

See
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/BuildingAndRunning#head-988099bda53d95dbf5e00b8fdfae0bc37b6dc206

for reference.

Jacek