geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: [security] Authentication mechanism
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:51:07 GMT
Just to add to my list of questions ...

How does the current mechanism implemented in
o.a.g.security.PolicyConfigurationWeb.commit() cope with the dynamic
granting of roles to users? Looks like it is all set in concrete at the
time of the commit(), or are the roles and permissions concerned those
described in the web.xml?

thanks again
Jan