geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jacek.laskow...@hp.com>
Subject Re: geronimo committers spotted at ApacheCon...
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:35:54 GMT
David Blevins wrote:
> You should see the pictures where we are actually *in* the bar.  Not even Apple makes
screens big enough to hide all those bottles....

Hi,

I wish I'd been over there! It must've been a very exiting conference.
   Had the ASF organized a contest for the most funny and large
community of developers at ApacheCon Geronimo commiters' group would've
perhaps been a winner ;-)

Thanks for the names. Now, I will know who and *where* you all are when
I decide to attend the next ApacheCon. You should have seen my face when
I saw you all... ;-P Awesome!

-Jacek