geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: New Goal -- Milestone Release
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:24:49 GMT
David Blevins wrote:

> If we are as focused as we were with the petstore, we can have a
> release out by Friday morning.

Might be a little ambitious what with Thanksgiving in there (for all the
American chappies) but it should be do-able - there weren't that many
hacks that were so gross they shouldn't have seen the light of day :-)

As we are still in the incubator we can't do a proper release. On the
other hand, we should package this a little better than just being a CVS
tarbell. I'm going to start a new thread including the PMC to see what
should be done.

Rules for "releasing" can be found at:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?IncubatorReleaseManagement

--