geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: Demo at ApacheCon
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:46:37 GMT
Norm,

I think this kind of thing is what JSR88 is all about. It  assumes that
3rd parties will provide such configuration tools that generate DDs for
an app and  handle part of the app lifecycle (distribute, deploy etc).
App server vendors provide a JSR88 api implementation that plugs into
these 3rd party tools in a standard way. Are you suggesting that
Geronimo provides it's own JSR88 tool via the web console?

Jan