geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Demo at ApacheCon
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:59:10 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Awesome. Is the code in CVS yet? Any instructions to run this?
>
> Thanks,
> dims

We read James's mind and went out on the town last night - sorry for the
delay ;-)

Most of the code is, but there is still some stuff on CMRs that I need
to check in. There are also a few gross hacks that will need to be done
right (like unknown pks shouldn't just use random numbers).

The most painful chunk is the deployment descriptors for the application
itself, especially the CMP entities - we are using an 'advanced' CMP
engine, 'advanced' in that you get complete control of the SQL executed
and that means there is a lot of XML to configure :-)

The DDs are (c) Sun, so I am assuming that I can't commit them to CVS.
Instead I'll put together the instructions and some examples, but it
will take a day or so.

--
Jeremy