geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: ObjectWeb and Geronimo communication
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:42:22 GMT
Siva wrote:
> I thought Fractal was something to do with generating all those fancy images
> :) Read the overview at objectweb and seems to be something promising.

ah - if it's drawing pretty fractals - that's not my bag :-(

I was thinking that it might be some whizzy new algorithm for
de/recomposing information fractally/redundantly....

I guess I have been thinking about clustering too much - everything I
read now seems relevant, even if it has nothing to do with it :-)

Jules

--
  * Jules Gosnell