geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jacek.laskow...@hp.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB integration
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:41:16 GMT
Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> During the Geronimo session at ApacheCon, we announced the integration
> with OpenEJB Nova, an updated version of OpenEJB that will support the
> functionality needed for EJB2.1.
>
> This integration allows Geronimo to leverage the existing functionality
> of OpenEJB, especially the extensive integration test suite.
>
> Discussion on Geronimo/OpenEJB integration or on using EJBs in Geronimo
> should be addressed to this list;

Hi Jeremy,

What is the plan on integrate OpenEJB with Geronimo? Who's working on
that part? What areas are not yet covered? Is the code a place to start
looking for answers or is there nothing yet to see how the integration
is to happen.

Lately, I thought about integration of OpenEJB as a Geronimo service,
and the news came in at the right moment. I couldn't imagine it better.
Therefore, a list of activities being performed in that area is highly
appreciated. I don't want to step on somebody's toes ;-)

> Jeremy

Jacek