geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: [deployment] Progress on deployment planning?
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2003 00:14:56 GMT
Aaron,

> 	Um, I thought he had said he planned to revise his patches again
> (after the last round of mailing list discussion) and I was kind of
> waiting on that.  Maybe I was just confused.
Oh. OK. Gianny, is this what you are doing? Where are we up to on this?

> 	In any case, I'll be able to put in some solid time on this at
> ApacheCon, starting tomorrow, so we should definitely have it going soon.
> Are you or Gianny going to be there by chance?
I won't be attending ApacheCon - it's a long way and mucho $$ from
Australia across to the States for a 3 day event, and in any case I've
got committments with my 'day job'. It would have been good, though, to
have the opportunity to meet other Geronimo contributors. Maybe next year.

cheers,
Jan