geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV service
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 20:20:10 GMT

I have been meaning to add WebDAV support to Jetty for some time now.

I have heard that the tomcat servlet is tomcat specific, but it should
not be too difficult to fix that (one hopes)

My limited understanding of WebDAV is that the protocol is pretty
tivial - but supporting good configuration control is somewhat harder
on the server storage side of things.

anyway - who ever volunteers to help with WebDAV will get plenty
of support from me to get this workng.

If nobody volunteers - then with enough nagging I will implement
WebDAV one way or another.

cheers