geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jules Gosnell <>
Subject Re: Where to start?
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 08:55:48 GMT
Bruce Snyder wrote:

>This one time, at band camp, Jesse Beaumont said:
>JB>I joined the mailing list a few days ago and have spent some time looking through
documentation/wikis and source code, so my next move is to get involved writing some tests.
 On that note, does anyone have a preference for what tests I start with?
>My recommendation is to dig through the tests in each module and see
>what's missing. No matter whether it be test cases internal to existing
>tests or entire tests, I'm sure you'll find work to be done.
Is the Clover coverage report online ? I could not find it :-(

This gives a very accurate idea of which code is untested....

 * Jules Gosnell
 * Partner
 * Core Developers Network (Europe)

View raw message