geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From mkurj...@cc.gatech.edu (Matthew David Kurjanowicz)
Subject Re: Hosting Space for Maven Website
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:18:02 GMT
I understand all that, I've just been frustrated that the site is down.
As soon as I get the server working (they seem to have configured it
incorrectly :( ) I'll just build the site - there were some scripts sent
around a little while ago?  I'll host it there until we get the site back
up on apache.  At the very least we'll have something for ApacheCon.
-Matt