geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From mkurj...@cc.gatech.edu (Matthew David Kurjanowicz)
Subject Re: new console-swing team
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:11:29 GMT
Oh oh, pick me! pick me! :)  I really think that this is a good idea, and
a good alternative (for me developing) to the twiddle comand client.
There are a few things there that I've been trying to figure out there
that just aren't working dealing with the twiddle cli - such as keeping
track of state, etc.  Besides, I have more experience developing swing
UI's then CLI interfaces.

I'm willing to lead work on a swing console, and hopefully will be able to
extend James' code.  I started looking at it last night and it looks
doable.

Hoeffenlich geht es gut. (And that's the extent of my memory of HS Deutsch
:) ).
-Matt K.