geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Geronimo code provenance accounting
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:30:34 GMT
As much as I'm enjoying these questions about code provenance, I'd like
to propose that we stem any further questions and put people's mind a
rest by taking a list of all code that we currently have, and noting
source, initial committer, and if it's new code created for geronimo,
or repurposed from somewhere else, and if from elsewhere, why we are
able to bring it here.

It will be a painful day, but will prevent us dying this death of a
thousand cuts, and let us get back to building code and community.

I'll be happy to set it up if I can be assured that the committers will
make an effort to do this, and do it now.

What do you say?

geir

geir@4quarters.com