geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Demo at ApacheCon
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:39:00 GMT
Fantastic news!!!!

I was a personal witness to the intense hacking that went on both
before & during ApacheCon - (I'm very embarrassed to be girly enough to
have needed sleep while everyone else was hacking away to reach
PetStore milestone). I'd personally like to thank you all for your hard
work!

Congratulations everyone! This is awesome news!

(Time to get the beers out and then get some sleep eh? :)

On 20 Nov 2003, at 02:40, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> Just to let people know we were privileged to do a quick demo during
> the closing session at ApacheCon and were able to show Geronimo
> running the PetStore application from Sun's Java Blueprints, and to
> show the integration testsuite from OpenEJB testing local and remote
> container (103 tests, 1 failure - time to get cracking :-) )
>
> Thanks to everyone involved - this is a great project.
>
> --
> Jeremy

James
-------