geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Charlton Barreto <charlto...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: FYI, Specs from BEA + IBM
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 02:05:10 GMT
this was something easy to miss given the plethora of specs out
there.... :-)

i am a bit concerned about this move by BEA and IBM. they really have
no one to blame but themselves for not being able to adapt the
Connectors 1.5 spec to accommodate their architectural requirements
and/or limitations. launching separate specs to address BEA/IBM
concerns is unnecessary IMHO. i believe their concerns could have been
accommodated if they did what they should have, and started exploring
implementation in 2002 when the spec was beginning to 'gel together'.