geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Response to JBoss Allegations
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:36:37 GMT

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> > some serious consideration has been given to employ legal counsel draft
> > a response. When confronted by one's attorney in such a formal manner,
..
> Yes, and that's for the ASF board to decide, with our input, as the
> letter was sent to the board.

And you can be assured that the board -will- use legal resources to draft
the reply, and you are forewarned ;) that our lawyers may curtail our
official response quite a bit ;) - as to avoid further openings.  (Having
said that - I do want to see/make it possible for us to show a more
complete background/report on our website for our community at large. as I
do believe these sort of exchanges are very educating to all concerned.)

Dw