geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Commitment to resolve this matter with JBoss
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 00:14:48 GMT
On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 03:28:47PM -0500, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> [...]

You're right on, Alan.  The point was to let people know we were working on it and that we
considering more than just the OpenEJB perspective.  That's what I get for using a word (take)
with over 33 definitions.

    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=take

I was refering to 22.d, to consider.

As Dain, Alan, and others have said, there is no JAAS code in Geronimo, it's a standard part
of JDK 1.4.

-David