geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: incubator-geronimo/modules/core/src/test-data/xml/deployment/connector_1_5 geronimo-ra.xml ra.xml
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:50:53 GMT
Woah... where did all this code come from?

Note that I'm not asking w.r.t the jboss thing :-), but that it appears a
huge amount of work was developed singularly, rather than within CVS in a
cooperative fashion. It is helpful to do large development *in* CVS rather
than "off in a corner." This is necessary for code review purposes, for
design discussions, and to ensure a feeling of cooperation/community.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/