geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dion Almaer" <d...@theserverside.com>
Subject RE: A Letter from JBoss's lawyers
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:40:09 GMT
I don't think you have a problem on TSS. Many people have stepped up to the plate to really
delve
into the code to show it up
(I mean come on.... "setFoo(...) { this.foo = foo; } is similar? nooooooooo).

Having someone from Apache/Geronimo say this on the site at some point would be great too....
as it
gets across the official point of view.

Dion