geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Kurjanowicz" <mkurj...@cc.gatech.edu>
Subject Hosting Space for Maven Website
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:11:37 GMT
Hi there,
I'm just starting up a web hosting company (and services, support, etc.) and
I have some free server space.  If you guys are looking for a place to put
the maven generated site for the Geronimo project, I could donate disk
space.  I can't give more than 7 or 8 gigs, but that should be enough,
right?

<shameless-self-ad>Also - when I get more details my sig will include a link
to my company's web-site.  Until then, I'm trying to spread it through word
of mouth - anyone interested let me know please.</shameless-self-ad>

--
Matt Kurjanowicz
mkurjano@users.sourceforge.net