geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Stuart <n...@newtsplace.com>
Subject Re: can't build from cvs
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 00:32:27 GMT
We do have a firewall running, but that wasn't the problem....looked in those
files you pointed me too and it said it couldn't resolve my own computers host
name (instead of say localhost it was using mycomp.domain.com) and this is a
laptop that I move around so it get thrown on different domains....
Anyways, easy fix was to through my host name into the /etc/hosts file. Builds
fine now.

-Nick

Quoting Jacek Laskowski <jacek.laskowski@hp.com>:

> Nick Stuart wrote:
>
> >>I have the same problem, but a little different output:
> >>
> >>test:test:
> >>    [junit] Running
> org.apache.geronimo.remoting.transport.AsyncTransportTest
> >>    [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 8.151 sec
> >>    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
> >>org.apache.geronimo.remoting.transport.AsyncTransportTest FAILED
> >>    [junit] Running org.apache.geronimo.remoting.MarshalingInterceptorsTest
> >>    [junit] Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.269 sec
> >>    [junit] Running org.apache.geronimo.remoting.RemotingInterceptorsTest
> >>    [junit] Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 8, Time elapsed: 32.246 sec
> >>    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
> >>org.apache.geronimo.remoting.RemotingInterceptorsTest
> >>FAILED
>
> Hi,
>
> Do you have a personal firewall running? What's in

modules/remoting/target/test-reports/TEST-org.apache.geronimo.remoting.transport.AsyncTransportTest.txt
> and

modules/remoting/target/test-reports/TEST-org.apache.geronimo.remoting.RemotingInterceptorsTest.txt?

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/BuildingAndRunning#head-1a5419a621a9c7092f318a52819033ffed86afc5

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/BuildingAndRunning#head-988099bda53d95dbf5e00b8fdfae0bc37b6dc206