geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <>
Subject maven build
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 02:44:43 GMT

If you guys don't mind using a new maven bundle I can patch your build
so that property inheritence will work. The problem reported in
MAVEN-1049 is not the xdoc plugin but Maven's handling of inherited
properties which isn't quite up to snuff.

I will build a new bundle for you and send you a patch tomorrow.

I can coordinate through Jason Dillon or whoever is working on the

Jason van Zyl