geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Kurjanowicz <mkurj...@cc.gatech.edu>
Subject Any ideas on getting RMI/JRMP mx4j adaptor to work?
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:39:10 GMT
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the RMI/JRMP adapter to work on
with Geronimo?

I've tried adding the lines for the mx4j naming service and
JRMP adapter into the boot-service.xml file, but then I get an error
that the GeronimoMBeanDescriptor could not be found for each of those
classes.  (well, the NamingService at the least, the startup stops
there).  I copied the mx4j-tools-SNAPSHOT.jar into the bootlib folder so
that it would be on the classpath for bootup.  The exception I get is
thrown when newCl.getResource(...) returns null.

Any more suggestions?
TIA,
-Matt K