geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: [jsr109] JAXR
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 04:33:59 GMT
Hi Richard, All;

let us use JAXR RI to develop the JSR109 impl (let us stick to spec
feature's only prob is license I believe)

I do not see why we can't do JAXR impl, but let us get JSR109 impl archi
sorted out first. then have go at the JAXR .. but let us keep two
separated.

We do have people :) there are Chatura, Dasarath, and Priyanga  who did
the announce with me., you, Jeremy, Luis, Ias, myself
plus Guillaume said he will help us as well.

what do you think

thank

Srinath