geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <>
Subject Re: JSR 109 implementation for Apache (tool framework)
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 06:58:50 GMT
Hi All;

As I explained in the WIKI I have laid out a framewrok for the tool.
It explained bit about the interface parser -> code genarator framework
and how Code generators can be added to Code genaretion framework.

the explanation of the framework is at

framework source code is at (30-40K)

If nobody objects I thought of  commit this code to the cvs
tommarrow in contrib(shall we have contrib dir at the to put our
prototype code and discuss) proj-home/contrib/framework. Then we shall
discuss is it ok?

I will rewrite it if any drastic changes are needed :)

View raw message