geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: ObjectWeb and Geronimo communication
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:49:57 GMT

On 20 Nov 2003, at 11:46, Jules Gosnell wrote:
> James,
>
> 'Fractal Composition Framework'....
>
> sounds interesting...
>
> does it have anything to do with decomposing and storing replicated
> state around a cluster? If so, please would post a link.

Its fairly easy to find stuff from http://www.objectweb.org - there's
heaps of stuff there. However to save folks time I've included links
below (many of which I guessed, if you look closely you might see a
pattern to the URLs :)...

FWIW I think Fractal is more about composing of components - so its
more a component/container mechanism.

http://c-jdbc.objectweb.org/

http://jorm.objectweb.org/

http://jonathan.objectweb.org/

http://kilim.objectweb.org/

>> * fractal composition framework - is there anything we can learn here
>> & maybe bridge things

http://fractal.objectweb.org/

James
-------