geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "n. alex rupp" <rupp0...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: new console-swing team
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:02:40 GMT
btw, you guys will want to create a page on the wiki for this.  I'm probably
going to move the console-web information to its own page, so I can flesh it out
some more in its own context.  We should also revise the existing console page
on the wiki to outline common feature requirements (so we're building from a
common set of goals).  A lot of the contents there right now are very out of
date.

The list of feature requirements will change over time, I'm sure, so we can
reprioritize it together as we need to : )  Having a commonly agreed upon list
of features will give the whole community a common list of goals.

Hope this helps,
--
N.