geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "n. alex rupp" <rupp0...@umn.edu>
Subject leave it to slashdot
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 05:02:54 GMT
I have to admit--this one is really funny.  I had a good old laugh when I
checked this out.  He's right.  The name appears to be written in Arial, but the
rest of the document is in courier.

--N.

==
author's name adjusted? (Score:2, Interesting)
by rkww (675767) on Monday November 10, @06:23PM (#7438733)

Maybe this is just an artefact of the way these program samples were generated,
but it's pretty obvious that the author's name in the 'author' comment at the
foot of the left-hand column on page seven (of the pdf of the original complaint
letter) is in a completely different font to that of the rest of the code on
that page: check out for instance the 'g' character.