geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "n. alex rupp" <rupp0...@umn.edu>
Subject End of Elba dependence
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:38:22 GMT
I would like to bring up something which I find particularly exciting.

Because of the progress of the last three weeks, I'm now able to carry forward
all development of the console-web module in a 100% pure Geronimo environment.
This is important and symbolic to me because I've been able to end my reliance
on Elboss as the development platform for my different projects.

Thanks to everyone for getting the web container and deployment systems up and
running and in useful shape for development.  The momentum of late has been
incredible, and I see particularly good things on the horizon.

Back to the grind...
--
N. Alex  Rupp (n_alex_rupp@users.sf.net)